By partnering with United Benefits Advisors (UBA) accredited partners, The Enterprise Team works with your business to evaluate the unique needs of your group health insurance. From there, we work with you throughout the entire process from choosing a plan, explaining the benefits to employees, and researching wellness programs to elevate your benefits programs for your employees.
United Benefits Advisors is the nation’s leading organization of independent benefit advisors who are bound by a code of conduct to actively cultivate, validate and share wisdom with busy benefit decision makers nationwide who want peace of mind through trust in knowing they are making informed choices in a complex marketplace.
Our goal is to achieve a long-term relationship focused on bringing value to your employee benefit programs. We are committed to utilizing our multiple resources and collective talent to support your insurance goals. Our service model is to be an extension of your company and is best seen by our annual level of service.
Our Service Model:
• Contact: We monitor plan performance, provide responsive service, and remain engaged all year long. We consult, listen to your needs, and then go to market to quote.
• Educate: We conduct employee meetings and provide customized communication materials.
• Advocate: We work to bring an unbiased perspective, with no allegiance to specific carriers and will provide an Advocacy Service, giving them a third party to advocate for their individual needs.
• Consult: We have an experienced team who understands Health Care Reform legislation, the ever-changing trends, and carrier requirements.
• Inform: Our collective wisdom and expertise allows us to negotiate and deliver comprehensive, competitive benefit programs. Through the UBA affiliation and strategic partnerships, we have the resources to find answers to your insurance, employee benefits and human resources questions.
Executive Vice President, Benefits